All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIf you knew how to extinguish the souls of your enemies: What would you do? In The Effect On The Soul, State Trooper Kate Roche gets a terrifying glimpse into an answer to that question after she learns that Richard Handchild, a research physicist she loved in her youth is missing and wanted for murder. A Middle Eastern diplomat has secretly funded Richard's chilling research into what happens the moment when we die, and excerpts from Richard's journal have led the United States government to suspect both of them of nuclear terrorism. Kate's desperate attempt to find and stop him leads her down a trail of violence and danger. And in trying to prevent a nuclear war, she too becomes one of the hunted.
- Author BiographyAfter thirty-six years working in the National Intelligence and Space Technology arenas, Richard Thuss retired and decided to find himself in the written word. Writing advanced technology thriller novels and short, humor pieces has become his passion with a single unified goal, and that is to make people sometimes laugh, always enjoy the story, and wonder: What if what he wrote is true? Thuss is the author of What Time Is It, The Effect On The Soul, and also The Deicide Solution to be published in late 2011. He currently resides in northern Virginia with his wife, and he is currently at work on the next book in the What Time Is It series.
- Author(s)Richard C Thuss
- Date of Publication19/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.