Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn alcoholic until the age of 34, he then became a highly trained counsellor on addiction and runs the Prom recovery centre in Kent, where he treats alcoholics, drug addicts and people with eating disorders. Thus he would say he's been in the business of alcoholism for 43 years - only the first 43 he was all for it.
- Author Biography<b>BEECHY COLCLOUGH</b> is a singer and songwriter. He is a famously reformed alcoholic, psychotherapist, TV presenter, author, mentor to the celebrities.
- Author(s)Beechy Colclough
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/1998
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight143 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.