Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the HIV and AIDS pandemic; its history, research into likely genetic lineage, mutations and species crossover. This work included review of recent literature, studies and clinical research which were aimed at understanding HIV/AIDS in order to develop methods of infection prevention including; education, vaccine and genetic modification strategies. Increasing numbers of studies, trials and clinical research have been gaining recognition and provided insightful kwledge of groundbreaking approaches to fighting HIV and AIDS. To explore how the combination of recent research breakthroughs might affect the fight against the pandemic going forward, this thesis analyzed numerous literature sources and studies.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Capristo has been a HIV/AIDS advocate and educator for many years. Originally from North Carolina, he now lives in the San Francisco Bay Area of California where he is pursuing a career in Healthcare Administration. Michael is also available as a Healthcare Consultant and as a public speaker. If you would like to contact Michael, you may reach him via email at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Michael a Capristo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.