Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how alcohol damages your body and affects your health.
- Author BiographyK. F. Machozi is the founder and director of Save life and author of several books. Her books consist of helping a no medical audience to know about their health and how to take good care of themselves and their families as everybody is a victim to diseases in one way or another. Because of this she is writing in simple English and all medical words in her books are very well explained. She was born in a town situated along Tanganyika Lake and called Kalemie (FITISAF) in the Democratic Republic of Congo. From 2003 to now: She is working as a Voluntary worker at Tumelo home center for disable children located in Ivory park/ Midrand/ Gauteng/ South Africa. From 1996-1999: Supervisor and trainer of doctors, nurses and pharmacist in the province of Katanga in the Democratic Republic of Congo working in the Doctors without borders project of the five health areas (Katuba, Kamalondo, Kenya, Sakanya, Kasenga-Kilwa-Pweto). From 1995-1996: She worked as a responsible of the CEPSE Medical Center at Lubumbashi in the Democratic Republic of Congo attending outside patients. She did three years of midwifery at the University of Lubumbashi after completing four years of nursing at a college called Zaidi in the Democratic Republic of Congo. K. F. Machozi did her High school at the Groupe Scolaire Lubuye in the town of Kalemie/ Katanga/ DRC. She did Mathematics, physical science, chemistry and biology as main courses. She did her primary school at Uhodari Primary School in the town of Kalemie/ Katanga/ DRC.
- Author(s)Kiboko Francoise Machozi
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.