All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive cookbook includes more than 250 recipes for individuals with allergies to dairy products, eggs or nuts. Everything from fudge to frozen treats to fancy potatoes demonstrate that cooking to accommodate allergies is t only safe, but fun and delicious too. For those with egg allergy, recipes include an eggs-in alternative. See the table of contents for a complete listing of taste-bud temptations. A resource section provides practical management tools for everyday challenges and for more complicated situations like restaurant dining, parties, catered meals and travelling. An organizations section provides important sources of information.
- Author BiographyWhen she was a child, family traditions were important to Donna Beckwith's family; specialty foods always accompanied these customs. Determined to maintain those traditions, Donna adapted recipes for her own family, replacing eggs, nuts and dairy products with non-allergenic ingredients. Donna's journey did not end with the publishing of her cookbook; she continues her quest to find and create new dishes daily. Donna's experience as a licensed practical nurse and social worker proved indispensable in the creation of the Egg, Dairy & Nut Free Cookbook.
- Author(s)Donna Beckwith
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.