All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrimes are few and far between in the city-state of Singapore and the crimes that do occur are usually solved quickly and efficiently. But when there's a crime that has the police baffled, it's Inspector Zhang that they turn to. He is one of the best detectives on the force. He is also a fan of detective fiction, and he loves thing more than putting his observational skills to the test. From locked-room mysteries to disappearing drugs and murders disguised as suicide, Inspector Zhang is able to draw on his experience as a detective along with tricks he has learned from the likes of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie. Assisted by the inexperienced Seargeant Lee, Inspector Zhang solves brain-teasing mysteries in the style of Sherlock Holmes and Poirot with a modern twist. See if you can solve the crimes before the inspector - the clues are there!
- Author BiographyStephen Leather is one of the UK's most successful thriller writers with numerous bestsellers in print and ebook form, and translated into more than ten languages. Before becoming a fulltime author, Leather was a journalist on newspapers such as The Times, the Daily Mail and the South Morning Post in Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Stephen Leather
- PublisherMonsoon Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMonsoon Books
- Weight268 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $9.42Trending at AU $13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.