Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMaitreya's star, the German Bell flying saucer, alien abduction -- what does it all mean? Space-born techlogies reaching out to the stars, new theories on power helixes to address a desperate world's growing need for energy, and the anticipated arrival of inter-dimensional aliens bearing gifts -- all possible in the dawning age of Aquarius. The history that we kw, the history we have learned through indoctrination, and the history supporting the very pillars of intellectualized institutions of modern reason: kwledge of the Seven Estates rationalized upon precepts of a material universe collapsing into entropy. However, from the dying worm of this incarnation, a promise written before the world began inscribed in every strand of DNA, an embedded code with extraordinary potential. Here lies the answer to the question of metamorphose posed by Nicodemus to Jesus in the third chapter of John's gospel. How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Truly, truly I say to you, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cant enter into the kingdom of God. This is the meaning of times divided by time and the foundation of a new heaven and a new earth. There exists a God eternal, a being of omnipotent perfection sending a message from outside of time and space to restore light to the children of men and a measure of transcendence through a begotten progeny conceived in both flesh and spirit: the first truly human, truly God to ascend the elements, becoming the very cornerstone of creation and the source code of the Eighth Estate.
- Author(s)L a Espriux,Zaharoula Sarakinis
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.