All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis proven 28-day elimination and detoxification program helps readers identify the most common irritating food that are likely contributing to their decline in health including gluten, dairy, soy, and processed foods. The program begins with a 2-day smoothie fast that will calm the immune system and clear out the gut. Phases one through three of the program offer clear instructions regarding what foods to include in the diet for optimal results and how to slowly add foods back to determine which ones are irritating the body. Complete with more than 125 delicious recipes as well as helpful case studies, THE ELIMINATION DIET will guide readers on a path to increased energy, calm bowels, improved mood, clear skin, a sharpened mind, reduced pain and headaches, and movement toward a whole foods diet.
- Author BiographyAlissa Segersten is a cooking instructor and author of the food blog,www.nourishingmeals.com, empowering people with cooking skills and knowledge of whole foods so that they may reconnect with the pleasure in eating delicious, nourishing food. Tom Malterre, MS, CN, is a certified nutritionist who holds two degrees in nutritional sciences, and is a faculty member of the Autism Research Institute.
- Author(s)Alissa Segersten,Tom Malterre
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight338 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.