All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- Descriptionaeo The book highlights the importance of the automy of counter--elites of social movements in the move to more democratic and egalitarian Western democracies. aeo The author combines a liberal, democratic elite perspective with a progessive, egalitarian orientation.
- Author BiographyEva Etzioni--Halevy is the author of several previous books including Bureaucracy and Democracy (Routledge and Kegan Paul, revised edition, 1985); The Knowledge Elite and the Failure of Prophecy (George Allen & Unwin, 1985); and Fragile Democracy (Transaction Publishers, 1989).
- Author(s)Amitai Etzioni
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication24/12/1992
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.