Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionHumans immigrated to Earth in two waves. Something happened to that first wave of colonists, one kws what, but they were changed. The changes were subtle with one exception: they had forgotten nearly all of the philosophical and scientific kwledge accumulated over millennia. To say their techlogy was crude would be an understatement. They lived like savages. It made things difficult for those that came later. At first they made effort to hide the differences. They used techlogy openly. But the colonists reacted strangely. They either thought those later immigrants were gods and started worshipping them or thought them demons and tried to kill them. Eventually, the later immigrants slipped into the shadows and formed a human subculture that has stood for tens of thousands of years. We, those first immigrants, kw them simply as 'The Elite'. The Elite have spent millennia reeducating us and reintroducing us to techlogy. Some of the Elite think they have gone as far as they should. To reveal the final secrets would be more than we could handle. Others believe that if the final secrets are t revealed, the Earth's environment will be destroyed. The battle lines are drawn. Unfortunately, those battle lines cut straight through the lives of Clayton Jeffries and Kate Young - unkwing incents that simply want to kw what happened to his daughters and her brother. The answer will change them, and the world, forever.
- Author BiographyKnown as an 'original thinker' throughout his business, teaching, and non-fiction writing career, DJ Wilson now brings intriguing and thought provoking premises to fiction. His first work, The Elite, is an entertaining adventure woven with political and economic theories that give the reader pause. DJ writes soft science fiction stories with unique premises that are salted with enough facts to make them almost plausible; enough romance and intrigue to make them enjoyable; and just enough pseudo-philosophy to make you wonder.
- Author(s)D J Wilson
- PublisherWrittenword Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWrittenword Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.