All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue illustrates the complete paintings featured in Damien Hirst's Gagosian Gallery, New York exhibition, The Elusive Truth, in 2005. Extended captions written by the artist accompany many of the paintings.
- Author BiographyBorn in Bristol in 1965, Damien Hirst studied at Goldsmith's College, London. In 1988 he curated the now renowned exhibition, 'Freeze', held in London. In 1991, he had his first solo exhibition in London entitled 'In and Out of Love' and the following year he was a major part of the groundbreaking Young British Artists exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery, London. He was awarded the prestigious Turner Prize, London in 1995. Hirst's work has been shown in many important group and solo shows throughout the world. He lives and works in Devon, London and Mexico.
- Author(s)Damien Hirst
- PublisherOther Criteria
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOther Criteria
- Content Note33 colour illustrations
- Edited byJason Beard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.