All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been designed as a supplementary study to be used along with any standard instruction book. The studies contained herein are excellent for use in the warm-up period prior to each daily session of practice. The technicality of the fingerings and slide positions (trombone slide positions appear above the tes; baritone fingerings appear below the tes wherever considered helpful) are comparatively simple and the studies can be used to advantage by a young student with only a few weeks of formal study. This book contains much valuable material essential to successful performance t found within standard instructional material.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date10/03/2016
- Weight249 g
- Width297 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.