Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe author pulls out all the stops in this book, planning on tying up all the loose ends in his Land of Oz series. Dorothy returns to Oz for the final time with her Aunt Em and Uncle Henry, taking them on an amazing tour. But the evil Nome King has joined forces with many of Oz's greatest foes to launch a final attack on the Emerald City. Can Dorothy and her friends repel them and save the day? Join us for the sixth classic Oz vel and find out!
- Author BiographyLyman Frank Baum was born on May 15, 1856 in Chittenango, New York. He was educated at home until age twelve, when he was shipped off to the Peekskill Military Academy where he spent much of his time daydreaming. After only two years, he returned home and began writing. In 1882, Baum married Maud Gage, with whom he would spend the rest of his life. For a shot time, they opened a bazaar in the Dakota's, but his kindness at extending credit for items, caused the business to go bankrupt. In 1897, he published his first book, Mother Goose in Prose, which was a moderate success and in 1899, he wrote Father Goose, His Book, which was the best-selling children's book of that year. Baum wrote a total of fourteen Oz books, as well as a total of 59 novels including the Aunt Jane series under the name Edith Van Dyne, 83 short stories, and more than 200 poems. He also tried his hand at stage musicals and movies. He died from a stroke on May 6, 1919, just 9 days short of his 63rd birthday and a year before Glinda of Oz was published, leaving a legacy that would enchant generations.
- Author(s)L Frank Baum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRichard S Hartmetz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.