All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Emergence of the European World is a narrative history of Europe, and of four centuries in which the European nations so extended their influence that for much of the period the world could very largely be described as European. The story encompasses the great revolutions in England, America, France and Russia; the rise of the European and American democracies; the acquisition and loss of Empire; demographic transition and the industrial revolution; and the wars almost constantly fought, either directly or by proxy, which at various times so critically changed the course of human history.
- Author BiographyEdward Fox has also taught at Harvard University, and has been chief of the policy analysis section of the US Department of State.
- Author(s)Edward Whiting Fox
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/1992
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.