All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIndian ecomy is currently going through a difficult period. However, the problems are t unique to India. Growth has slowed down in many other emerging market and developing ecomies (EMDEs). This book entitled: The Emerging Big Picture: Making Sense of India's Ecomy , in two volumes, comprising the writings of eminent ecomists, policy makers, distinguished scholars and subject experts, throws light on various reasons attributed to the growth slowdown and collectively provide roadmap for t only accelerating ecomic growth but also sustainable and regionally more inclusive growth. Contributors: Shankar Acharya, K.C. Chakrabarty, P. Chidambaram, Bibek Debroy, G. Gopalakrishna, Ashok Gulati, Anwarul Hoda, Harun R. Khan, Deepali Pant Joshi, Deepak Mohanty, N.A. Mujumdar, Pranab Mukherjee, Raghuram Rajan, Indira Rajaraman, C. Rangarajan, Shweta Saini, Manmohan Singh, Anand Sinha, Duvvuri Subbarao, Arvind Subramanian, V.S. Vyas.
- Author BiographyUma Kapila is the senior editor for the Academic Foundation; a coeditor of numerous books on India's economy, banking, and finance, including 1991-2011: Two Decades of Economic Reforms, Indian Economy Since Independence, and Indian Financial Reforms ; and a former professor of Indian economics at Miranda House, University of Delhi.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight1497 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edited byUma Kapila
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.