All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSketches the current state of the permanent diaconate, especially in the United States, then offers the historical developments which led to the contemporary diaconate, and finally, suggests a vision of the diaconate for the future, always within the matrix of a servant-ecclesiology which should characterize the entire Church.
- Author(s)William T. Ditewig
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.