All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is currently single resource that compiles the various applications to the many clinical populations being served by Emotionally Focused Therapy today. The Emotionally Focused Casebook fills that void as a substantive reference for clinicians, students, professors, and supervisors using and teaching EFT. Each chapter utilizes a hands-on case study approach with concrete guidelines and illustrations for the adaptation and application of EFT with specific treatment populations. This Casebook is the perfect practical resource for professionals and students looking for examples of specific theoretical, conceptual, and treatment applications of EFT.
- Author BiographyJames L. Furrow, PhD, is Associate Professor and Program Director of the Department of Marriage and Family at the Fuller Graduate School of Psychology. He is a certified EFT therapist, supervisor, and trainer. He routinely conducts workshops and training events for therapists exploring use of the EFT model in their practice. Susan M. Johnson, EdD, is Professor of Clinical Psychology at The University of Ottawa, a Research Professor at Alliant University's Department of Marital and Family Therapy, and Director of the Ottawa Couple and Family Institute and the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy. She is one of the originators and the main proponent of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy. Brent Bradley, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Family Therapy Program at the University of Houston-Clear Lake. Dr. Bradley is a certified EFT therapist, supervisor, and trainer, and is an active researcher, writer, and presenter. His ongoing trainings, presentations, and research activities can be found at www.theeftzone.com.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBrent A. Bradley,James L. Furrow,Susan M. Johnson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.