All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERIncludes exclusive bonus material Former Justice Department operative Cotton Malone has received an anymous te carrying an unfamiliar Web address. Logging on, he s shocked to see Cassiopeia Vitt, a woman who s saved his life more than once, being tortured at the hands of a mysterious man who has a single demand: Bring me the artifact she s asked you to keep safe. The only problem is, Malone doesn t have a clue what the man is talking about, since Cassiopeia has left thing with him. So begins Malone s most harrowing adventure to date one that offers up astounding historical revelations, pits him against a ruthless ancient brotherhood, and sends him from Denmark to Belgium to Vietnam then on to one of the greatest archaeological sites in the world: the tomb of China s First Emperor, guarded by an underground army of terra-cotta warriors, which has inexplicably remained sealed for more than two thousand years its mysteries about to be revealed. DON T MISS A SNEAK PEEK OF STEVE BERRY S NEW NOVEL, THE JEFFERSON KEY, IN THE BACK OF THE BOOK.
- Author BiographySteve Berry is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of The Lincoln Myth, The King s Deception, The Columbus Affair, The Jefferson Key, The Emperor s Tomb, The Paris Vendetta, The Charlemagne Pursuit, The Venetian Betrayal, The Alexandria Link, The Templar Legacy, The Third Secret, The Romanov Prophecy, and The Amber Room. His books have been translated into 40 languages with more than 18,000,000 copies in 51 countries. History lies at the heart of every Steve Berry novel. It s this passion, one he shares with his wife, Elizabeth, that led them to create History Matters, a foundation dedicated to historic preservation. Since 2009 Steve and Elizabeth have traveled across the country to save endangered historic treasures, raising money via lectures, receptions, galas, luncheons, dinners, and their popular writers workshops. To date, nearly 2,500 students have attended those workshops. In 2012 their work was recognized by the American Library Association, which named Steve the first spokesman for National Preservation Week. He was also appointed by the Smithsonian Board of Regents to serve on the Smithsonian Libraries Advisory Board to help promote and support the libraries in their mission to provide information in all forms to scientists, curators, scholars, students, and the public at large. He has received the Royden B. Davis Distinguished Author Award and the 2013 Writers for Writers Award from Poets & Writers. His novel The Columbus Affair earned him the Anne Frank Human Writes Award, and his historic preservation work merited the 2013 Silver Bullet from International Thriller Writers. Steve Berry was born and raised in Georgia, graduating from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. He was a trial lawyer for 30 years and held elective office for 14 of those years. He is a founding member of International Thriller Writers a group of more than 2,600 thriller writers from around the world and served three years as its co-president. For more information, visit www.steveberry.org. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Steve Berry
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCotton Malone Thrillers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight295 g
- Width108 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.