The Enabler: When Helping Hurts the Ones You Love by Angelyn Miller (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionCo-dependency-of which enabling is a major element-can and does exist in families where there is chemical dependency. Angelyn Miller's own experience is a dramatic example: neither she r her husband drank, yet her family was floundering in that same dynamic. In spite of her best efforts to fix everything (and everyone), the turmoil continued until she discovered that helping wasn't helping. Miller recounts how she learned to alter the way she responded to family crises and general neediness, forever breaking the cycle of co-dependency. Offering insights, practical techniques, and hope, she shows us how we can transform enabling relationships into healthy ones.
- Author(s)Angelyn Miller
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.