Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Richard Carstens' interest in researching, compiling and writing The Encyclopaedia of Egypt during the Reign of the Mehemet Ali Dynasty 1798-1952, the People, Places, and Events that took place in Egypt and its Sphere of Influence in the Current Era, is based on the many trips he has made to Egypt. Along the way became interest in the evolution of the country dating from Napoleon's Invasion in 1798 to the cusp of the twentieth century and ending with the Egyptian Revolution of 1952. As a historian with an interest in both ancient and modern history, Patrick has contributed to the volume Ancient Egypt: Foundations of a Civilization (London: Pearson Longman, 2005), and, most recently, coauthored, with Timothy L. Sanford, Searching for the Forgotten War - 1812: Volume 1 - Canada, and Volume 2 - United State of America (Bloomington, Indiana: Xlibris, 2011), and The Republic of Canada ALMOST! (Bloomington, Indiana, Xlibris, 2013). And authored The Carstens Family in South Africa (University of Toronto Press 1988) Port Nolloth the Making of a South African Seaport (Bloomington, Indiana: Xlibris, 2012). The author lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Patrick Richard Carstens
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2077 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.