All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate cartoon fan reference - updated and expanded! The Encyclopedia of Animated Cartoons, Third Edition , w thoroughly revised and updated, remains the definitive source on this entertaining subject. This new edition of the ultimate cartoon fan bible adds copious amounts of new material, bringing the book up to date and broadening the scope of its coverage. Separated into five major sections - silent cartoon series, theatrical sound cartoon series, full-length animated features, television cartoon series, and animated television specials - this comprehensive encyclopedia includes an extensive historical overview of animation, complete information about Academy and Emmy award winners, and a chrology of animation milestones. Coverage of increasingly popular anime has been added and expanded.Entries herein include: Cowboy Bebop ; Dora the Explorer ; Family Guy ; Finding Nemo ; Jonny Quest ; King of the Hill ; Pokemon ; Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? ; The Simpsons ; South Park ; SpongeBob SquarePants ; Toy Story ; and more.
- Author BiographyJeff Lenburg has written 18 books and is a nationally acknowledged expert on animated cartoons. He has spent more than 20 years researching and writing about animation. He lives in Arizona. Chris Balley is best known for his work as an animator and supervising animator on animated films such as The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Hercules.
- Author(s)Jeff Lenburg
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Out-of-print date16/11/2011
- Content Note55 full-colour & 194 black-&-white photographs & illustrations, indexes, cross-references, 32-page, full-colour insert
- Weight1996 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Foreword byChris Bailey
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.