All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated encyclopedia contains some 1,500 terms and idioms, related to or connected with falconry, with explanations, derivations and tes. It is illustrated with photographs, figures, and reproductions of antiquarian prints and is believed to be the first attempt to catalog and review the complete language of falconry as used between the later Middle Ages and the present day. The Encyclopedia of Falconry will be a valuable addition to all reference collections by uniquely covering a subject with a long and distinguished history.
- Author BiographyAdrian Walker is a former member of the staff at Whipsnade Wild Animal Park in Bedfordshire, England. He has also served on the staff of the National Birds of Prey Centre in Newent, England.
- Author(s)Adrian Walker
- PublisherDerrydale Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2000
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationMissoula
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDerrydale Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width196 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.