All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe Encyclopedia of Virtual Communities and Techlogies provides the most inclusive coverage of the concepts and realities in the field of virtual communities and techlogies. The hundreds of entries included in this encyclopedia have been authored by leading international researchers, presenting an in-depth analysis of conceptual, technical, and the impacts of virtual environments in our global village. In addition, included entries provide coverage of different types of virtual communities, their social status and impact, and individual and group behavior in these communities. This encyclopedia also offers coverage of upcoming and emerging techlogies for virtual communities human-computer interfaces, new networking, mobile computing, web services, and synchrous and asynchrous environments.
- Author BiographySubhasish Dasgupta, Ph. D., is assistant professor of information systems in the School of Business and Public Management, The George Washington University. His research interests include electronic commerce, information technology adoption and diffusion, effects of information technology investment on firm performance, group decision making and global information systems.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1722 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited bySubhasish Dasgupta
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.