CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to write and illustrate for a wide range of genres and types of book - from fantasy and fairytales to action-packed adventure stories, from velty books to educational tools - and how to tailor your work to suit different age groups. Learn how to develop ideas; understand storytelling traditions; simplify your artwork and draw consistent characters; create storyboards; use colour, type and pictures to produce dynamic page layouts. Includes tips on presenting and promoting your work, plus a gallery of inspirational examples from rewned children's writers and illustrators.
- Author BiographyDesdemona McCannon, Sue Thornton and Yadzia Williams are all based at the North Wales School of Art and Design.
- Author(s)Desdemona McCannon,Sue Thornton,Yadzia Williams
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight526 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.