All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe image of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse in Revelation 6:1-8 is one of the most vivid and powerful in all the writings of the prophets. Their presence speaks of a coming day of horror - the first four judgments of the tribulation. White, red, black, and pale, they will wreak destruction around the world. Prophecy expert Mark Hitchcock takes an in-depth look at the horsemen and shows how today's events point toward the prophecy about them. Signs all around us indicate that the four horsemen of the Apocalypse may be ready to mount up and gallop across the earth.
- Author BiographyMark Hitchcock (Ph.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) and pastors Faith Bible Church in Edmond, Oklahoma. A favoured student of the late John F. Walvoord, He has written 15 books related to end-time Bible prophecy including Armageddon; Oil and Terror and 2012, the Bible, and the End of the World served as contributing editor for the Left Behind Prophecy Club for four years. Mark and his wife Cheryl live in Edmond with their two sons.
- Author(s)Mark Hitchcock
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.