Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCan we live robustly until our last breath?<b></b> Do we have to suffer from debilitating conditions and sickness? Is it possible to add more vibrant years to our lives? In the #1 <i>New York Times </i>bestselling <i>The End of Illness</i>, Dr. David Agus tackles these fundamental questions and dismantles misperceptions about what health really means. Presenting an eye-opening picture of the human body and all the ways it works--and fails--Dr. Agus shows us how a new perspective on our individual health will allow us to achieve a long, vigorous life. Offering insights and access to powerful new techlogies that promise to transform medicine, Dr. Agus emphasizes his belief that there is right answer, master guide that is one size fits all. Each one of us must get to kw our bodies in uniquely personal ways, and he shows us exactly how to do that. A bold call for all of us to become our own personal health advocates, <i>The End of Illness </i>is a moving departure from orthodox thinking.
- Author(s)David B. Agus
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Free Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight508 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.