All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oulipo celebrated its fiftieth birthday in 2010, and as it enters its sixth decade, its members, fans and critics are all wondering: where can it go from here? In two long essays Scott Esposito and Lauren Elkin consider Oulipo's strengths, weaknesses, and impact on today's experimental literature.
- Author BiographyLauren Elkin is a Paris-based critic and novelist; her essays on books and culture have appeared in many publications, including The Guardian.
- Author(s)Lauren Elkin
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.