All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe End of Print is the definitive statement of the work of the great icoclast designer, David Carson. In print for the first time in several years, this classic book has itself become part of the history of graphic design. It features work from the magazines where Carson first made his mark including Transworld Skateboarding , Surfer , Beach Culture and Ray Gun as well as his instantly recognizable advertisements for clients such as Nike, Pepsi, MTV and Sony. Lewis Blackwell's text includes an interview in which Carson examines the origins of his approach and discusses the extreme reactions to his work.
- Author BiographyLewis Blackwell is head of creative direction at Getty Images. Formerly publisher and editor of Creative Review he is the author and editor of numerous critically acclaimed books including David Carson: 2ndsight, with Neville Brody G1, and with Chris Ashworth Soon: The Future of Brands. A regular writer and commentator on graphic design and typography advertising film video and multimedia, Blackwell lectures and chairs awards juries internationally. David Carson has been described as the most influential graphic designer working today. He directs commercials and short films and lectures internationally. Carson was awarded best use of design and photography from the International Center for Photography, New York. Newsweek magazine said Carson changed the face of graphic design. Carson's previous publications include The End of Print: The Graphic Design of David Carson and David Carson: 2ndsight, a winner of the 77th Annual Art Directors Awards.
- Author(s)David Carson,Lewis Blackwell
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2000
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note420 colour illustrations
- Weight1010 g
- Width240 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.