All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the fundamental issues underlying the debate over electric power regulation and deregulation. After decades of the presumption that the electric power industry was a natural mopoly, recent times have seen a trend of deregulation followed by panicked re-regulation. This important book critically analyses this controversial area from a legal and ecomic perspective.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Economics of Legal Relationships
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 7
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDaniel H. Cole,Peter Grossman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.