All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A rich, passionate, multilayered portrayal of family strength and endurance from bestselling author Sara Donati</b> In the spring of 1824, in the remote village of Paradise on the New York frontier, Nathaniel and Elizabeth Bonner celebrate a glorious reunion as their children return from far-off places: Lily and her husband from Italy, and Martha Kirby, the Bonners ward, from Manhattan. In the peace that follows a devastating flood, childhood friends Martha and Daniel, Lily s twin brother, suddenly begin to see each other in a new light. But their growing bond is threatened when Martha s estranged mother arrives back in Paradise. Jemima Southern is a dangerous schemer who has destroyed more than one family, and her anger touches everyone, as do her secrets. Has Jemima come to claim her daughter or does she have other, darker motives? Whatever transpires, Martha, Daniel, and all the Bonners must stand united against the threats to both heart and home.
- Author BiographySara Donati is the pen name of Rosina Lippi, a native of Chicago. She lives with her husband, daughter, and various pets between Bellingham Bay and the Cascade Mountains in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Sara Donati
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Weight454 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.