All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionA former Sunday school teacher and Hollywood actor, Ronald Reagan was an unlikely candidate for president. His charisma, conviction, and leadership earned him the goverrship of California, from which he launched his successful bid to become the fortieth president of the United States in 1980. Reagan's political legacy continues to be the standard by which all conservatives are judged. In The Enduring Reagan , editor Charles W. Dunn brings together eight prominent scholars to examine the political career and legacy of Ronald Reagan. This anthology offers a bold reassessment of the Reagan years and the impact they had on the United States and the world.
- Author BiographyCharles W. Dunn is dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University. He is the author or editor of sixteen books, including The Seven Laws of Presidential Leadership, The Future of Conservatism: Conflict and Consensus in the Post-Reagan Era, and The Future of Religion in American Politics.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharles W. Dunn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.