CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the 'Shadows' series for less able readers, this book is set in the near future, where an alien invasion has left the Earth devastated and a mysterious organisation called The Firm holds power.
- Author BiographyPaul Blum teaches in a London School. At the weekend, his research takes him to the beaches and back streets of Brighton in search of werewolves and vampires. He writes about what he has found.
- Author(s)Paul Blum
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRising Stars UK Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/12/2015
- Weight80 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age6-7 years
- Interest Age10-14+ years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.