The Energy Prescription: Give Yourself Abundant Vitality with the Wisdom of America's Leading Natural Pharmacist by Constance Grauds, Doug Childers (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionAre You Suffering from a Personal Energy Crisis? In this groundbreaking book, rewned educator, natural medicine pharmacist, and initiated shamana Connie Grauds helps you tap into the wellsprings of vital positive energy that lie within you----but are often blocked by the dispiriting negative energy of fear. Combining cutting-edge Western science with the ancient healing principles of shamanism, Grauds explains how fear and its side effects are at the root of a variety of ailments, from lethargy, depression, and insomnia to the most serious illnesses----and provides a practical program that will revitalize every area of your life. From restoring physical and emotional health to gaining harmony in work and personal relationships, here are exercises that will teach you how to: Eliminate energy-depleting habits and create new, energy-generating behaviors, identify your energy leaks, release stress and tension through a deeper somatic awareness and to restore the dynamic flow of energy through the eight primary entradas, or gateways: mind/soul, breath, water, food, exercise, nature, relationships, and altruism. In addition, Grauds shares personal experiences from her fascinating ten-year apprenticeship in the Amazon with a master healer. Now you can begin on a path of balance, wisdom, sanity, and self-kwledge that will support even the most demanding lifestyle and help you achieve the optimum health that is naturally yours.
- Author BiographyConnie Grauds, R.Ph., is assistant professor of Clinical Pharmacy at University of California, San Francisco, and at the University of Minnesota's Center for Spirituality and Healing. She is an initiated shamana and expert on natural medicines, who wrote Kava and Anxiety (Prima 1999), and her self-published memoir, Jungle Medicine. Grauds is founder and president of the Association of Natural Medicine Pharmacists, an 4,000 member strong organization that provides education on natural medicines to tens of thousands of pharmacists. Director of the Center for Spirited Medicine, Grauds conducts workshops on natural medicines and healing on the U.S. mainland, in Hawaii, and in Peru. She is a regular at Omega, Esalen, The National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine, Alternative Therapies, etc. Pax TV flimed and aired a 20 minute documentary called Rainforest Cures. Doug Childers is a freelance book doctor, ghostwriter, editor, writing coach, and novelist. He has published on East-West spirituality, psychology, shamanism, political history, and mind-body health. He coauthored the critically acclaimed memoir The White Haired Girl, and Divine Interventions, a nonfiction work on the miraculous. He lives in San Rafael, California. Larry Dossey, the Foreword writer, is author of many key mind/body titles. His book Healing Words is a recognized classic in integrative medicine.
- Author(s)Constance Grauds,Doug Childers
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byLarry Dossey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.