All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNYT and WSJ bestselling author Charlene Li guides business leaders deeper than ever before into the uncomfortable and ever-changing terrain of the digital era Techlogy has revolutionized the very idea and nature of relationships between leaders and their followers. Yet, many leaders remain stuck at arms-length from those they lead and serve, relying on specialized teams to interact with customers, their direct reports to keep tabs on how employees are doing, and on the digital natives in their organization to stay abreast of new techlogies. Now, in The Engaged Leader: A Strategy for Your Digital Transformation, Li helps leaders adapt to the demands, and opportunities of digital leadership. To be a true digital leader requires a metamorphosis: you must connect directly by listening, sharing, and engaging using digital techlogies. This metamorphosis is t easy, comfortable, or painless--if your palms aren't sweaty or your stomach isn't churning, then you probably aren't really practicing digital leadership. The Engaged Leader addresses why leaders need to master a new way of developing relationships, which begins by stepping out of traditional hierarchies; how to listen at scale, share to shape, and engage to transform; the art of making this transformative mind shift; and the science of applying the right tools to meet your strategic goals. This transformation is t optional. Those who choose t to make this change will be abandoned for those who inspire people to follow them. The Engaged Leader provides leaders with the skills and confidence they need to transform their leadership, and in turn, their organizations. The Engaged Leader also provides guidance to institutions--businesses, communities, and schools--on how to develop and nurture digital leadership. It is a must read for anyone who values a deeper connection between leaders and those they serve.
- Author BiographyCharlene Li is the founder and CEO of Altimeter Group and the author of the New York Times bestseller Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform How You Lead. She is also the coauthor of the critically acclaimed, bestselling Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies, which was named one of the best business books in 2008.
- Author(s)Charlene Li
- PublisherWharton Digital Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWharton Digital Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.