All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new collection of articles on managing and being managed, Adrian Furnham, author of Bad Apples , offers an engaging and witty look into the world of being an engaging manager. Based on strong research this book offers a substantial introduction to the joy of management.
- Author BiographyADRIAN FURNHAM is Professor of Psychology at University College, London, UK. He is also an Adjunct Professor at BI: the Norwegian School of Management. He is on the editorial board of a number of journals, has received many awards, and has been recognized for the past 20 years as the most productive European psychologist. He is the author of over 1,000 journal articles and more than 70 books, including successful, popular management books. He acts as a consultant to a number of bodies including HM Government, Emirates Airways, major banks and also a number of multinational corporations. He writes a regular column in The Sunday Times and is a frequent contributor to BBC radio and television. He confesses to being a well-adjusted workaholic who cycles to work and does not have a mobile phone.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.