All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis informative, fully illustrated handbook includes basic discussion on the science of engine airflow and relationships, how flowbenches work, testing individual engine components, how to analyze the data, calibration issues, intake and exhaust tuning, engine formulas, and putting it all together for maximum performance.
- Author(s)Harold Bettes
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, charts, graphs
- Weight451 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $89.99
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.