All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a child I was aware of my mother being different from my father and his family, and that her difference was somehow connected with her being Irish, but I knew almost thing of her youth and upbringing. In the year or so before she died, she did begin to talk to me about her past. The first sequence of the book is based on those childhood memories. Only after my mother's death do I go to Tipperary and there I begin to discover ather story, the life she never told me about.
- Author BiographyMaggie Wadey is a playright located in London who has had many productions on television.
- Author(s)Maggie Wadey
- PublisherSandstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDingwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSandstone Press Ltd
- Weight249 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.