All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWritten expressly for the lay reader this volume combines statistics, achievements and failures of the educational system in England in the 20th century into a concise survey, set against the social, ecomic and political background of the mid 1960s. Primary, secondary and further education are all discussed, as well as special educational needs.
- Author(s)G. A. N. Lowndes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.