Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionA classic of Canadian erotica, this is the original restored edition of the flagellation story Glassco crafted for the torious Paris publisher Maurice Girodias and his Olympia Press.
- Author BiographyJohn Glassco (1909 1981) came from an established Montreal family, and lived the better part of his life near the village of Foster in the Eastern Townships of Quebec. He was a distinguished poet, novelist, essayist and translator - the Glassco prize for translation was named after him. His works include the widely acclaimed Memoirs of Montparnasse (1970), A Point of Sky (1964), The Fatal Woman (1974) and Selected Poems (1971) for which he won the Governor General's Award.
- Author(s)John Glassco
- PublisherGolden Dog Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2000
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGolden Dog Press
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.