All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionAre you living up to your fullest potential? When you look back at your life, do you have regrets? Are there things you've said or done that you wish you could take back and moments you wished you seized? Are you waking up in the morning ready to make the day count, but find yourself procrastinating and t getting anything done? In other words, are you in control or are you constantly reacting to your life's circumstances, living your life according to the whims of your current mood? The fact of the matter is most people are t in the driver's seat when it comes to life, but rather feel like a passenger heading to a destination t of their choosing. Their life seems to always be in turmoil, with unfortunate events following one after ather. They're plagued with thoughts that they are unlucky or that life has randomly dealt them hardships, neither of which is true. Life is t a random sequence of events, luck may or may t exist and every one of us has the power to sway what circumstances are thrown in our direction. In this revolutionary, ground-breaking book, Bari Semovski shows us that through a simple shift in perception, with the right information, anyone can gain control over their life. Using psychological concepts and methodologies in conjunction with ideas from the fields of self-help, new age and spirituality, The Enlightenment explains the inner workings of our environment in a clear, concise, practical manner. In this book you will learn about the law of attraction and the three practical techniques needed to maximize its effect and make it work for you. You will also learn The Attraction Method, a step-by-step process that will increase your chances of attracting anything you want. It's a new age, change is upon us. Gone are the days when a book with a feel-good message could motivate us to chase our dreams. People want more, as they rightly should. People don't want to kw that they can achieve their goals, they want to kw how. They don't just want to be motivated; they want information that produces results. With The Enlightenment you are in possession of that information. The decision to read it and gain from its kwledge is up to you.
- Author BiographyBari Semovski is a Bachelor in the Art of Psychology. His research consists of investigating secondary sources to uncover patterns and connections that explain the inner workings of various macrocosms. He has worked with people on an individual basis, helping them to shift their perception and function in their environment optimally. With The Enlightenment, he makes his knowledge available to the world.
- Author(s)Bari Semovski
- PublisherBari Semovski
- Date of Publication19/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBari Semovski
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.