All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe main issue that tax practitioners face is how to grow and promote their practices. In talking with tax professionals, their questions are always the same: How do I build up my client base? Are engagement letters really necessary? How do I encourage more client referrals? How much should I charge for services? How do I fire a bad client? This book offers real answers to all of these burning questions. You will read multiple interviews with established, highly profitable EAs. You will hear how other EAs keep their practices profitable and keep clients (and money) rolling in. This book covers: 1. Marketing techniques for enrolled agents 2. How to use the internet and social networking to boost your community profile 3. How to find profitable IRS representation cases 4. How to avoid deadbeat clients 5. How to get lucrative referrals from other professionals And much more! If you have the tax kwledge and a desire to succeed in this business, this book will help you realize your own success.
- Author BiographyChristy is an Enrolled Agent, Accredited Business Accountant, and a writer. She is the author of many books on taxation and bookkeeping. She has a private tax practice in Sacramento, CA.
- Author(s)C Pinheiro Ea Aba
- PublisherPasskey Publications
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPasskey Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCynthia Sherwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.