All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Enterprise of Flight is a highly praised contribution to the literature on American aviation and space exploration history. In a new introduction for this paperback edition, Roger E. Bilstein explains how international competition has affected American aerospace and airline manufacturers and updates the ongoing controversy over the high cost of military aircraft such as the F-12 Raptor.
- Author BiographyRoger E. Bilstein is Professor of History Emeritus at the University of Houston-Clear Lake. He is the author of seven previous books ona viation and the aerospace industry.
- Author(s)Roger E. Bilstein
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleSmithsonian History of Aviation & Spaceflight S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmithsonian Institution Scholarly Press
- Content Note15 b&w photographs, 6 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.