All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemands for vouchers, charter schools, the growth of home schooling and the rebirth of private education are creating increased competition for public schools. This primer and toolkit for the educators of tomorrow offers skill development ideas, specific ideas, examples, and questions that will guide school leaders as they compete in the new educational marketplace.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Brown is Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. Jeffrey R. Cornwall holds the Sandra Schultz Endowed Chair in Entrepreneurship at the University of St. Thomas.
- Author(s)Jeffrey R. Cornwall,Robert J. Brown
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication22/11/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteindex
- Weight254 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.