All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionMicro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) are integral to the ecomic policy framework of India, and promote invation, competition and equitable ecomic development. Comprehensively examining the management of family businesses among MSMEs, this book: * discusses business strategy, corporate and personal values, vision, mission, stakeholder expectations, and strategic response to external factors along with their social and environmental orientation; * includes 22 case studies drawn from varied sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, engineering, and blood banking; * documents rich experiences of Indian entrepreneurs and their unique entrepreneurial approaches towards management of social enterprises, loss-making firms in the public sector, corporate social responsibility, succession planning, and invation. The book will prove essential to students and scholars of business, entrepreneurship and management, and entrepreneurs and managers working in MSMEs, especially young entrepreneurs as well as the general reader.
- Author BiographyC. Gopalkrishnan is Director, Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge India
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight521 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byC. Gopalkrishnan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.