All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThirty-five-year-old Diane Turner likes everything big-including her house and her men. A low-level employee at an insurance agency, Diane is wrapped up in her own fantasy world and believes the world revolves around her. She desires the finer things in life and will stop at thing to get what she wants. Her husband, David, a tall, dark, and charming real estate agent, adores his wife. He will do anything to please her, even if it means risking his life. After the couple falls on hard times, Diane influences David to do the unthinkable, which jeopardizes their marriage and puts their lives at risk just to maintain her lifestyle. What's worse, it involves their neighbors, Charlie and Jessica Weatherford. Jessica is a troubled housewife who is in a desperate search to find answers about her missing daughter. Charlie lives a wealthy lifestyle and thinks he rules the world when it comes to money. Charlie has something that David wants, but thing comes without a price-a price he may t be willing to pay.
- Author(s)Mary Dubose
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.