All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThese timely volumes feature the history and purposes of some of the United States' most important government agencies through enlightening prose and carefully chosen photographs, engravings, and paintings. -- Informative guides to various government agencies, processes, and histories -- Perfect introductions to these important topics -- Ideal for research -- Complements school curriculum A look at the formation of this independent agency of the U.S. government.
- Author(s)Daniel E. Harmon
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2002
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleYour Government: How it Works S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.