Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.49Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe Envoy , Edward Wilson's second vel, will prove familiar territory for fans on A River in May . The setting is 1950s London, at the height of the Cold War. Kit Fournier is ostensibly a senior diplomat at the US embassy in Grosver Square who is also CIA Chief of Station. With the arms race looming large Kit goes undercover to meet with his KGB counterpart to pass on secret information about British spies. In a world where truth means deception and love means honey trap, sexual blackmail and personal betrayal are essential skills. As a H-bomb apocalypse hangs over London, Kit Fournier faces a crisis of the soul. The unveiling of his own dark personal secret proves more deadly than his coded dispatches. This sophisticated vel will have you turning pages until its gripping deuement.
- Author BiographyEdward Wilson served in Vietnam as an officer in the 5th Special Forces. His decorations include the Bronze Star and Army Commendation Medal for VValor. Soon after leaving the army, Wilson became a permanent expatriate. He formally lost US nationality in 1986. Edward Wilson is a British citizen but has also lived and worked in Germany and France. For the past thirty years he has been a teacher in Suffolk. The author enjoys sailing and has a twenty-foot sloop at Orford on the River Ore. Arcadia also published his fist novel A River in May.
- Author(s)Edward Wilson
- PublisherArcadia Books
- Date of Publication26/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcadia Books
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.