Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarry Allums, editor Louise Cowan, general editor The community of scholar-critics that brought out The Terrain of Comedy has produced the second volume in its studies of the four genres, with Larry Allums as editor. Louise Cowan postulates a culture-generating cosmos as the identifying mark of epic. The essays illustrate the applicability of her theory of genres to major works in the epic tradition. An excellent resource for those studying the social, psychological and historical aspects of epic as a literary art form. Dallas Institute Publications publishes works concerned with the imaginative, mythic, and symbolic sources of culture. 378 pages, indexed.
- PublisherDallas Institute Publications
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Genre
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDallas Institute Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLarry Allums,Louise Cowan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.