All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionPlant disease epidemiology is a dynamic science that forms an essential part of the study of plant pathology. This book brings together a team of 35 international experts. Each chapter deals with an essential component of the subject and allows the reader to fully understand how each exerts its influence on the progress of pathogen populations in plant populations over a defined time scale. This edition has new, revised and updated chapters.
- Author BiographyB.M. Cooke is a Professor of Plant Pathology and the Editor-in-Chief of the European Journal of Plant Pathology at the School of Biology and Environmental Science, University College Dublin, Ireland. D. Gareth Jones is an Emeritus Research Professor of the Welsh Institute of Rural Studies, Aberystwyth, Wales, UK. Bernard Kaye is a multi-media consultant in the School of Biology and Environmental Science, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2006
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight908 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byB. Kaye,B.M. Cooke,D. Gareth Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.