All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionPaul's letter to believers in Jesus at Rome has always been very highly regarded within the Christian church, including playing a central role in the formulation and proclamation of Christian doctrine. Yet despite its status in the church and its importance for Christian thought, life and proclamation, Romans is t a simple writing - it is one of the most difficult New Testament letters to analyse and interpret. In this commentary prominent New Testament scholar Richard Longenecker offers a clear analysis of Romans that builds on the work of past commentators while still being informed by significant studies and insights of interpreters today. His analysis is critical, exegetical and constructive, but pastoral in its application. Longenecker also sets a course for the future that will promote a better understanding of this most famous of Paul's letters and a more relevant contextualisation of its message.
- Author BiographyRichard N. Longenecker is Professor Emeritus of New Testament at Wycliffe College, University of Toronto. His many books include The Christology of Early Jewish Christianity and The Message and Ministry of Paul.
- Author(s)Richard N. Longenecker
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNew International Greek Testament Commentary (NIGTC)
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight1769 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.